The National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children advocates through education for the equal humanity and personhood of the preborn child from the moment of conception (fertilization).
This includes “Children in Vitro” conceived by the new science of in vitro fertilization, which substitutes a tube of glass (the test tube) for a tube of flesh (the fallopian tube) in which conception of the very tiny new human being occurs.
It is our goal to bring justice to preborn children and to help educate people about their equal humanity and personhood.
- Following the President’s State of the Union speech, a bill was introduced in the Congress restricting abortion. The… »
- “Thomas Jefferson Amendment” The United States Supreme Court and lesser courts shall be without power to alter, expand… »
- Petition for a writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the fourth circuit. This case presents the… »
- January 30, 2013 Senator John Barrasso 307 Dirksen Senate Office Bldg. Washington, DC 20510 Dear Senator Barrasso: … »
- Abraham Lincoln said it, and he quoted Scripture in so doing: “A house divided against itself cannot stand.” He was… »
- We are going to see more and more the militant homosexual agenda forced upon the nation. The front page of USA Today of… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia issued an ominous warning in July of… »
- NOW THEREFORE, I, RONALD REAGAN, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the… »
- The Mary Scott Doe Lawsuit is an action by the National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children to prevent federal… »
- An epoch-making trial took place in Maryville, Tennessee in August of 1989. Judge W. Dale Young of the Blount County Circuit… »